Thursday, October 15, 2009

RESTLESS CEASELESS STRESSFUL


Now that Dr. Hew's daughter is married, i wonder when it is Erwin's turn. Lol. He quite old already le.

Just finished LDP with Lab Attendants and Hari Koko. Got Lencana penuh this year. Ok liao la i think. But my koko teacher and bc teacher nagged me for this. They are making sure that i will go into national level next year and give me lencana biru. It is not my fault actually this year. It is the goverment's fault. They didn't send me letter. Or i will be in Port Dickson enjoying FOC la. SABS also didn't get the letter. Sad case. Last year was at Kuantan, that's why i don't get to jalan-jalan FOC last year. Lol.

However, i plan not to join anything next year. Anything at all. I very scared liao. I super busy and stress and find the wrong place and moment to release stress not long ago. It is not that i want to be involved in anyhing. It is the function involve me always. So not fair. Why me?

Every time having small small function, i have to multi task, having alot things to do at once. What they think i am?

I am just an ordinary good student who want to finish her secondary life happily. See what i have become. A robot. Totally. Too many responsibilities. Too many sleepless nights. Too many thoughts. Too many dilemma. Too much patience. Too much stress. Too little time. Too little rest. Too little smile. Too little joy. Too little MYSELF!

I hope they can just let me go and let me live my life happily and freely.

Actually i don't have much tuition. Just 4. Saturday Sunday and Wednesday totally free. No house chores to do. Indeed i don't do. But too many brain-cracking activities that break me down.

HELP ME!!!

Don't come to my aid. I just need a little bit of time. Stress give me STRENGTH to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment