Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well, well, well. The clumsy head cut her leg today. It was PAIN!! Anyway, it is not my fault. It is the 2 very RUDE girl. DEAF they are. The incident was that i was walking in the canteen. You know my school canteen, was newly built. Not so newly too, it is just that they extend it. So it became very narrow and the place to walk is limited. I was asking two girls, "Excuse me." And so they ignored me. So not to ma fan, i turn sideway believing that i am slim enough. And i am thin enough actually. i managed to cross but the thing is that... I CUT MY LEG through the sharp edge of the pillar. And i am wondering whose stupid idea is that to put the red thing around there. You get me? The red thing i mean, the one police use to do road block. And so i was shouting to the whole wide world when Catherine was asking to wash the really thick blood away. And so i went to see my St John teacher advisor to get the first aid box. Basically to avoid Pn Mala because she was beside the first aid box. You know la, if she sees somebody, she will catch that whoever to do things for her. When i get to Pn Hanifah, off course she asked me why. I just knew that it is her stupid good idea to put the red tape around. And Cat said something very 经典 :"It is the red thing that kills her." HEAR, HEAR!! Finally, we got back to Pn Mala and i heard something like she asking somebody to do things for her. I quickly catch Cat and run. RUN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. But i was still finally standing in front of her, asking to use the first aid box to save my LEG. Guess who treated my wound. Lol. It was Miss Cat. Ngiao So i was indeed successful to skip 1 period Hanoor's Physics Class. Muahahaahhahahahahahhahhahahahhah. By the way, having that kawad beramai-ramai again tomorrow. Crazy =.=. Waiting for Andy's membership card number and money. Grrrrrrrrrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment