Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I heard something about my command AGAIN Jun said she read on the newspaper that afzan window all gonna change because they are already very old and alot pieces are missing. Guess what is the reason? It is my fault again. They said it is my very the shrill 的 command lo. Gek sei =.= SOH YU JUN!! I got dak zhui you meh? Hng. Say me until like that. Anyway ar, i think hor, if they change also o, they will have to change again until they sien already or they run out of money. You know why or not? It is because ar, one day i am still in afzan and one day i am still the commander of st. john and ketua baris, they mai sai zi yi my pitch can go lower. hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahha Dai Sei. Repair la. See when you will feel sien. I will still be in the school at least 1 YEAR 7 MONTHS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Anyway, after losing in State Comp, i feel so relax. Feel so light. Although got a bit sad la. But i think it is good for me. Because at last i have a chance to rest. I must REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i have collect enough Co-co marks for me to get 90%. Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Can hibernate already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment