Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess what, today i met 2 people in HTAA ICU. One is my relative and one is DR LEE. Remember Dr Lee? The doctor which i comment earlier on, the doctor which ask which language i want to use. Anyway, i was speaking English to him today though. I happened to be in the GH today during school time. I was acompanying a student to GH because she was complaining of her chest pain, AGAIN! I don't think he recognised me anyway but i am sure if i go to see him again at Dr Wong there, he shall. Lol. I think Sarah like him alot though. Lol again. She said thet he is very nice. Lol. True. All others were very fierce and annoying. And Sarah claimed that she is 1 year older than i am, so she has the higher chance. Sweat...!!! Since when i said i like him? Anyway, State Competition is on this Saturday and Sunday. I still hope that everybody can do their best and fight a fair fight. I hope SMKTA will be the legend again off course. But......i will face whatever come to me strongly because the crypot is BACK. Her shoulders are very nice to lean on, did i ever tell u? Believe it, try it. But i do not hope that i need your shoulders though. Everybody, plus petrol!! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment