Friday, March 27, 2009

HTAA take 2

It was on that fateful day that i skip school went to HTAA. I reached there around 8. 05 plus find parking almost 8.20am then. I quickly run to my department the ENT at the 2nd floor because i know normally it would be flooded and indeed it was. I placed my buku temujanji at the 8.00am box and tell the nurse that i am coming back after my breakfast at the canteen. One reason i like to have breakfast at HTAA the food there is pretty nice you know. That day i had roti canai and roti planta and it were real nice. Love it. On the way back hey guess who i see it is Doctor Lee Remember Dr. Lee? Should be, he is always the protagonist in my blog. Then off course i go back to my department and wait. Finally it was my turn at around 9.30am. I went in. I had been expecting to see Dr Suhaimi but it turned out that it was Dr Jamal. Nevermind then, i just sat there. He did not check for anything like Dr Suhaimi. He did not use the 15cm long camera to stuck it in my nose. He just ask about my condition and use the normal short camera. And i was telling him to refer me to the Dermatologist. And so he sort of promised but then he ended up writing me a piece of don't-know-whatsover-memo and kick me out. So as usual i went back to the receptionist to give her my medic report and i was asking her what is the memo suppose to be. She felt really weird about the doctor and ask me to go ask. The Doctor had dissapear anyway but i manage to get the personal nurse. And so under under an inconsiderable condition, he wrote me referral letter. What to so next is to place another appointment for Derma and get my med from the pharmacy at the ground floor. Oya, talking about this, i felt quite funny about the malaysia system. I went into the lift and wanted to press for G. But i couldnt find it. I fpund out that the lowest floor is 1. So off course i press 1. And 1 is their G. Funny right. I went to Derma then. I gave him the referral letter and he reads the dr writing which i cant understand at all in a rather funny and sarcastic way. Following are the Qs and As. He: What type of food you are allergy to? Me: Oh. No food. Its water. He: Water...Sure? Me: Not sure. He: Since when? Me: Last year. He: Heeeeeerrr Me: Geeeeeeeee He: What's wrong? Me: I was in the camp and allergy to the water there. He: PLKN? Me: Nope. Still young/ He:How young? Me: 16 He set a date for me then and he gave me back my referral letter in a very properly manner by passing it to me with two hands. LOL. Then i pass him my buku temu janji with the same super good manner. Guess what he do he passed me back the referral letter and the buku temu janji without writing anything with that same super good manner. imagine la, i damn zadao lo actually. I give up and walk out. Later i went to Kenzo to cut my hair. WHOEVER THINKS IT ROCKS, KINDLY DROP OF YOUR COMMENT OR CBOX. I KNOW YOUR ANSWER. picture up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment