Monday, January 31, 2011

Re-surrection


Sometimes I need some time to think. A moment to get inside my emotion in order to face the problem and find a solution. A common name for this moment is the "emo- time". Everyone has that emo moment, but we handle it in different way. Everyone sees things in their own point of view. All of us have our own maze of life to go through.

During the emo season, our lives tend to come up with all kinds of troubles and misfortunes. Like the cables of your desktop at home all tangled up. All you try to do is untangle them but find it too impossible then wish to cut them apart but decided to just leave it because cutting them apart is simply out of mind. As you leave the cables entangled, the condition becomes worse and worse. Finally, you will not be able to untangle it anymore except cutting them apart.


This is life. Our lives do get entangled sometimes. Most of the time I will say. Before I want it cut, I will always put my head in and try to untangle all the problems in life. However, sometimes when I am too in it, I tend to act a little bit extreme. In other word, too negative in thinking. I will think that the whole world is hopeless and I am nobody here. Like coming to this world is a total mistake. Like tsunami will strike anytime and that's it. Goodbye.


As a matter of fact, emo strikes countless times but I had never experienced tsunami and the world is still standing. KLCC is still in sight everytime I reach KL. In fact, tsunami will never strike Malaysia, specifically, Kuantan - The Salted Fish Town.


If it happens, all the salted fish are gone. No more mui heong ham yu for my aunt from Singapore neither do ham yu chao fan ever exist for me to order nor ham yu tauhu from Hak Yi Gai.What's worst is no more Malaysia movie scene at Beserah kampung featuring the hamyu there so no one will visit Beserah kampung just because it came out in the movie.

When I try to think this way, positively, sometimes I still feel very bad. Like why must I always be the one who is considering and not others. But I never to give up to think positively although it doesn't serve me well most of the time. Like you never gonna give up eating KFC just because the hybrid the chickens. When I keep thinking like that, I realised something. One can always easily pick things up, but when it is time to let go, one grasp things tighter than before. Just like you never let go of the string in tug-of-war until your opponents pull you over. 

However, if you don't want to get hurt, you need to learn to let go when you know that you are about to be pulled over. Nobody is going nurse your wound when you fell down and injured except for yourself.

There are things in life that you need to face all on your own. Your family and friends might be very concern about you but they simply cannot help you. They can just give you strength to go on. Spare you shoulders when you cry, lend you ears when you need to talk.

In the end, it is us that determine when there is sunshine. I already found my sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment