Friday, January 28, 2011

Broken



  1. Sometimes it is weird. Like nobody ever expects me to be in art field, and I am in it. Partially.
  2. Most people thought that I must be in certain kind of field. They tag me, lable me, categorise me.
  3. Maybe I look good in those, but I have my own opinions sometimes.
  4. It might gives you a little bit shock but it is just opinions.
  5. Sometimes I feel like if I speak out, others will think that I am being rude or even mad. As if I don't look too good if I make the decision in my way.
  6. I have big wild dreams. But I dare not tell you sometimes. Because you are being skeptical.
  7. Maybe it is not as lucrative as professions like doctor, lawyer, engineer or whatever. But so what? It is something that I will and I want to give my passion to.
  8. There was a person in my life who knew my dream and she said I have real wild dream and I should just soar high to reach it.
  9. Why hesitate? Because you are not giving me my wings. I cannot fly without wings although I wish to.
  10. There is no point making myself look pathetic. The path in front I need talk alone. All by myself.
  11. Why do I let others hurt me again and again? Nobody would care. It is just a mask. A perfect one.
And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?





No comments:

Post a Comment