Saturday, February 6, 2010

此刻 38 (继续盗用)

I was so gam dong that Diao willingly lend me 'its' collection of Jay Chou's pictures-n-news cut and paste. I really felt like crying when she gave me Jay's super shuai-dao-bao and 'Secret' poster. Jay Chou is so damn diao!! 屌喔!! The collection brought back my memories of Jay piece by piece.

"Some songs he sang at the concert also brought back some memories. During my student days, it was Jay Chou's songs that took me through many uni assignments, many friendships and heartbreaks.

It was surreal yet at the same time nostalgic for me to witness this same person performing live in the flesh right in front of me. It was like somehow he played a part of my life." Kenny Sia said.

Such apt and touching descriptions of Kenny Sia. When I was in primary school, Jay Chou's songs indeed accompany me through my good and bad times. Until now, I still wait with anticipation for the release of his new albums.

It was quite a miracle that I fell so deeply in love with this 'not quite good looking' guy. However, I thought he looks very cool now with his original essence of life. Unlike artiste like LeeHom, Jay Chou does not give in to the western style that is leading. He originally, significantly and instead stubbornly produce songs with strong Eastern identity combine with Vincent Fang's cheem lyrics. Indeed, Jay is leading the Asian into a new era of genuinely-eastern style.

He is really a true Asian Chinese that I regard highly. With his geniuses in both music and values, he wins many's admiration. He will continue to flourish as long as his songs last.

I was being so serious.

Off course. To Jay Chou.

If my language could be better, I would like to describe more as for now, I couldn't even begin to describe more about his talent.

I guess a picture explains it all. However, this is not all he can do.

His shadow would be in life for he plays an important role in my life.Italic

LONG LIVE

JAY CHOU

MY LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment