Tuesday, February 2, 2010

此刻 35 (继续盗用)

Today I just watched PANDAMEN. Honestly, quite bak chi lo. The one should be handsome not handsome at all, the one should be pretty like hell not so pretty. But I know Jay like this type of girl 1. Haha. Then, whole drama is memang act shuai 1 la. Damn him. Sry, Jay, I don't mean that. And why la, Jay need to wear his sweat hat, and Mr. Shuai need to do his zhao pai movement, and Dan Tou, the Panda "Xia" need to make his hair so outstanding that everyone will recognise him as panda hero by just looking at his stupid hair!! And the computer skill sometimes is very over. As if they are really supernatural or something. And that Jerry, thanks to my husband, Jay, also act shuai in that show!! =_= Until now, Pandamen belum keluar. Baju saja yang siap. Anyway, I can stand in Jay's view and consider this show. I think his intention is good that he is trying to portray a Chinese hero in youngsters' heart, not only the westerners, Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Batman, Superman, Spiderman.....every day. Damn bias la like that. Give face to my husband la. I will moral support my Jay, but I am really too busy to follow the show. But I will still try my best!!!! JAY, I LOVE YOU!!!! as always...
I wish the one who used to support me and give me hands will still be by my side giving me strength and picking me up from this hard fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment