Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOST

Everything in my pendrive is deleted. EVERYTHING!! 1.6 GB. Imagine that. That not including movie, only important documents and some photos full of unfound memories. Off course i was sad. Indeed very sad...Dont want to talk much anymore. Just sad, very.... And my friend's dearest relative passed away, which is quite sad. Anyway a death means a life. If you get me. I balieve that a circle has no starting point and has no end. So do life. Humans live on with the same souls without erasing any sins or debts away. Remember, the world is fair and square. God treated you fairly. Just accept it as a nature of life or you are going to suffer. I do not mean that you cannot be sad. Sad is necessery but just remember the death is gone and the alive must live on with hopes. Gambateh!!! Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment