Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am totally stress!!!!!!!!!! I hope i have got 48 hours in a day. I have been staying back in school since Tuesday until Friday and then rush for my tuition. Anyway, i got double tuition on Monday. I have not been eating proper lunch since Tuesday. Anyway, i think i am quite like a stress absorber. I can accept a high level of stress. Actually, i enjoy busy life. I feel life like that is not wasted. But sometimes too busy like now, i am like yelling out the whole wide world, Luckily, i often cool myself down a few hours later after scolding people. Thank God, those are not so often seriously scolded by me. I am quite happy with my present life. I have everything i need and what i need to do is just fulfilling what i want. And merely i usually got it. Anyway, i am under the big bright sunshine this few days. And i am already dark like an indian. So, i wear gloves and cap. Everybody look at me as if i am a freak. But i don't get too dark with that. For your information, 20 minutes under the sun is enough for me to get sunburn. And although i am under stress, mostly because i have 2 big competitions this March, i believe that UNITY IS STRENGTH! YIXIAN,YITING,ESTHER,MUNQWAN AND ME, GAMBATEH!!!! Hey friends, Please support us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment