Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JERAM ESTATE, HERE I COME

Two days before CNY holiday over, i went to liang siang's house. Difficult to describe but his house is in the estate or maybe baside the estate but for sure his house is near the estate. Lol. His house is damn nice lo. It is really damn nice. Go and survey and ask those who went along, erm, MUN QWAN, andy, jun, zhiheng, siaochui, me. jieyin and shiyun. the fences were just half of ours and one side got no fence one. It is 'covered' with flowers. OMG!!!! I love it. The air ar.... WaHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Damn fresh one lo. and you see plants everywhere there. Left, right, front, back......everywhere......! And the interior also very nice and very cooling.... Feel very safe and close to nature there one. Not writing descriptive essay la, but i really feel the breeze kissing my cheeks.........wooooh, miss everything in jeram estate. And forgotten something. Liang siang's house is the most beautiful amongst. LIM LIANG SIANG!!! Since you are in KL now o, I go to stay at your house lo to accompany your mom. Ok mah? Later huck sei your mumj Anyway, I really LOVE liang siang's house. I LOVE JERAM ESTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment