Friday, January 8, 2010

此刻 28 (继续盗用)

It's quite ironic to think that I am gonna turn 17 in 2 hours and 10 minutes time. Feel so old. Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a too happy day. I am gonna eat my ice-cream cake. And meet alot of friends. Man said working at his shop is good because even my birthday or CNY or public holiday, all the people in the mall will celebrate together with me. Bull shit la he. I rather stay at home and sleep la, come on. So, now this moment is the last 2 hours and 7 minutes of the 16 me. Gonna say goodbye to 16-year-old weini soon. My feeling mixed up. Very hard to explain.
Anyway, I hope tomorrow is another GOOD day for me, and the days in the future will be even better. But 1 thing, before my life of 16 years old ends, I have to finish the mountain of homework first since I am gonna enjoy my day tomorrow and follow Jun to KL on Sunday. I believe you don't want to see my body being cut into 18 pieces by any of the teachers right. Ok. You should love me more and let me be happy in my own little world then!!
My Birthday last Calculator: 2 hours and 3 minutes from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment