Sunday, January 3, 2010

此刻 24 (继续盗用)

Tomorrow going back to school again. =.=" Don't know whether it's suppose to be sien or what. Today go to school already like half dead. Because I am wearing winter clothes in summer. Imagine, long sleeves shirt plus blazer. Siao 1. @_@ Tomorrow somemore got perhimpunan. Luckily I can run away from the crowd and hide beside the PA. Haih. The big boss ar..................TOTALLY speechless........
Today Man said he wants to give me a birthday cake that only cost him RM0.15. If he really gives that only, I will KILL him. Maybe you can't find his body anymore. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Today Sam told me a super funny joke. Listen here carefully. Sam said, he will never cry ANYMORE. I said it is impossible. It's just that I don't know if he hides somewhere to cry.. He said, his tears all dry already. Want to cry also no tears. You know why his tears dry up? OK. Let's start from the beginning of the story when he was 13.
He was a student of Chinese Private School in Seremban. In the 1st six months of his life in Seremban, all his friends cried so often missing their families. But he, an extraordinary boy, did not even cry once. So when it was National Day, his dad went to visit him in the hostel. Then, he cried like his eyes was the fountain of Panching. Then later, his friends have to carry him from the 6th floor into the van then to the General Hospital. He waited there for 3 hours to be treated. He was fever for a week because he cried too heavily flooding the school. And I pity his friends have to carry this "body" from the 6th floor to the G floor. OMG!! Come on la, Sam, don't act pandai lo next time.
And to all Dear Guys, this reminds you not to act cool la come on...., you will finally break down like this cute Sammy la. Trust me.
And specially to Lim Jia Wen.
PROUDLY PRESENT TO YOU, ALEXANDER WANG LEE HOM (although Jay Chou much more cuter)
My Birthday calculator: 6 days from now

No comments:

Post a Comment