Sunday, July 26, 2009

THE SUPER GENEROUS GIGANTIC MOUTH THIEF

I have been hating Angelina Jolie for so long and finally she gave a boost recently. I hate her much much more now. I hate her with her stupid sexy sausage gigantic mouth which Brad Pitt cannot cover it all. Lol I hate her having her 'family' of all nation wearing a mask called generous Jolie. I hate her with Brad Pitt having children without a registered daddy. I hate her critisizing Megan Fox who is much much more prettier, hotter, sexier than her although Megan is a tranny. I hate her being proud of herself having named in Oscar's Award. I hate her boasting about herself a committee in some blah nation society. I hate her asking who is the one who adopt children from all over the world like she is the only one on Earth adopting children. OMG, rupa-rupanya nowadays still got people so aiii one. And one of them is ANGELINA JOLIE. She should go somewhere where people don't recognise her with her BARANG RAMPASAN-Brad Pitt. You know why? It is because i feel she so lowly when i see this super generous gigantic mouth woman thief with America future football team all of different skin colours. How COOL is this mummy without dad. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment