Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Soul Mate

Currently I am on nothing Wish I could do something meaningful that i like. Had a nice day with Cat currently. We are each other soul mate. Hehe WE love ESPRESSO We love DAN BROWN We know FIBONACCI and DIVINE PROPORTION ART is our life. We cannot live without it We think SCIENCE IS PART OF ART Cool eh? Anyway, I am sad because I have no time to work on art yet I feel sorry to both myself and art How can a person forget what feeling art brought you What you feel about art How you use art as your mouth and thought That's why i really feel guilty Trying hard to find time to serve art Imagine to have a cup of fragrant Espresso with cool breeze wafting and breathtaking scenery with an art board and a paint brush Woohoo...... So fun and cool Anyway It is all imagination Still need to wait and find time

No comments:

Post a Comment