Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exam is over. I am a bit sad. I was being very lazy. Proportional to my result. Honestly i just study the tips that i got from everywhere. and it turns out not so fine i guess. I am not so happy with my science result. I am figuring whether i should continue in this science path. Actually i love art but i don't know what causes me to stay in science. I know if i had chosen art many would be scolding me. But i do not have to care i just need to follow what i wish. But now i am in the middle of nowhere. If i have not chosen science alot will be saying that 小时了了,大未必佳 and actually my ex and present tuition teacher criticise me before for not liking science but art. I think she got no right. It is my choice after all. Being a all rounder is not easy i need to choose between them and i chose science to my horror. I like graphic design actually and indeed i had designed for a few organizations and got quite good comment and recently the heart shape in the jacob advertisement with arcs of different colour that was also my design 1 year ago but the jacob designer and i have the same thought i guess produce the same art masterpiece. I still love art. I am putting effort in potrait recently. Since young, my mum has been saying that my human drawing looks real so i guess it is a encouraging compliment. Anyway, i have chosen and i need to continue. But i will never give up easily. I will try my best in what i like.

No comments:

Post a Comment