Saturday, January 17, 2009

Somehow i found out that i am blind. Lol. What i mean here is real blind. Blind at eye not heart. I cant see a word without spec and the man was asking me whether i can see 'lensless'. Total stupid. No duhh...Oya this makes me think of Dr. Lee. A young male doctor which is quite funny and i dislike him for some reasons. I remembered that i was sick and voiceless asnd so i went to see him. When i am in his room, he asked me say my name out. HELLOOOO, i got no voice. And so i pointed at the patient card but this idiot kept asking me to say my name out as if he did not understand the reason i was there to see him. I beh song him for the first time. Then it continued when my mum told him that i was completely voiceless. I think he only asked a few simple question for around 15 second and he said it was ok for me to go out already. I was ...... off course startled. I thougut he found it out and ask do i want to why am i like that. I was lagi startled. I thought it was his responsibility to tell his patient that. And so he continued to explain. He finally voiced out a question. Oops sorry, it is murmurs. Something like 'nei zhong yi sick jin zhao ye mou'? I was once again startled and i HUH? He started to feel fuzzy then and shout that he cant communicate with me. 我 很 難 跟 你 溝 通 le, 你 想 怎 樣?so he said. I ...... frown. I beh song him for the second time. Then we finally sorted out we should communicate in mandarin which i was supposed to whisper to him at that time. And so he asked me again whether i want him to explain anything to me. I damn beh song and i said NO. Where got doctor keep asking his patient what he want to know or does he want to know. So i kindly advice readers, for fun jokes, go for Dr Lee. For cure, other expert please.

No comments:

Post a Comment