Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Have Got An Empty Chat Box

I have got a new chat box. Allan asked me to create 1. Ok i think i need to clarify something here. This blog i made it myself. Nobody hacked my profile and nobody create it for me. So brother Allan don't think too much ok. I still haven't receive any news that to receive my own photo. Anyway alot were very surprise that i have my own blog. Haha. Alot even surprise that i finally make up friendster. But for readers information there is something wrong there. Allan will be very clear with it. Honestly. Ask him if u want to know. And lots more stories regarding online account 1 if u want to know. Anyway, my sister happened to be in Cameron right now. I asked her to buy me tea and she say: " Crazy ar u all? I went tea farm today already! I am going MArdi tmr!" Die la you. Buy something for own blood sister also talk so much. Oya, tell u something. Mr Chee said that you are completely girlish. Wahahahahhahaha.....Go and scold him la not my fault ar......

No comments:

Post a Comment