Tuesday, April 20, 2010

此刻 67 (继续盗用)

I am back finally!! Now, I think I have alot of electrical appliances. I have 2 house phones, 2 modems, 2 laptops, 1 netbook and dekstop offcourse. And the thing is I actually do not like electrical appliances with small screens. That's why I actually do not like laptops and netbooks but I cannot deny that they are rather convenient.
I realised that I have some emotional problems lately. I do not like to sit near our dear Mandy frankly speaking. She always makes me frust. And the fact is she knows it but she is not changing anything just for me. How great would that be! Therefore the only solution is that I move to some other more peaceful places. I can have my own peaceful time away from her. I actually manage to control my feeling when she is not so near me. When she is around, I just feeling like scolding the whole wide world. I can't stand a bunch of people talking non-stop beside me when I want to concentrate. That's why I said noise contribute to stress problem. Anyway, since I am always good to everyone, I forgive her.
Wow, my wi-fi aerial signal strength very strong. Good!!! Download damn fast!! But like that die la. Everyday download saja my work. Nothing else!
I realised that I actually will like a person just because of what they write. Like Dr. George Lee. I super like him la. I always follow his column. Very NICE!!! Anyway, Reader Digest April issues are nice too.
你是我的OK绷!!! 杰伦好棒!!!! Be diao. Be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment