Friday, May 22, 2009

hey, kl, i am coming!!!! wave to me, say hey!@@ sherlyn meisim angela sharine and 1 more oooops i forget her name best luck of u guys from me!!! must win and kwang xian team too off course yaya not to forget the adults anyway glad to have chance to go for national comp either as a supporter or competitor for 3 consecutive years hahahahahhaha proud and jun too same like me 3 years wish to go next year too ya maybe has the chance to see some friends from other state like oscar, nicholas..............................,TEIK JOO, not so possible lar and off. geng ta fr kl. off. lok lok fr kl of mca member that appear on sinchew paper and the whoooo forget his name liao that i said he looked exactly like COACH lim chee ming what is his name ar something chee also oooo kok chee wai remember one vy jing dian quote from him lo " Interesting, interesting......" when the big brother of st john, johore team and st john capital state team wilayah not around still remember his expression la hahahha and off. lok andy, mel, jack2, teng, jun, qwan and jw will sure remember him very well de la esp me and jun lo lok: " who u wana look for? me: " AUNTY sally. lok: " AUNTY ar? me: "yeaaap.....(yu pei) me and jun exchange look after that something me n jun knew lok: " wah, so fast ar? me: "....................(running away) jun laughing away sally scolding away took a picture with him last year only without man houw's team because u know what the old men ar damn slow 1 ppl wana chow already they shadow also tak nampak so just take first la dont care about them hihi really hope to have another great great time there hope the ice breaking is fun last yr was boring terngganu year was real fun. yeap kl see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment